Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome

Hello there, everyone!

Welcome to my blog. I'm mostly doing this to kill time, but hopefully I'll be able to entertain and/or titillate yas guys as well haha!
What you can expect on here is detailed accounts of all my sexual encounters (expect the encounters to vary from frequent to rare depending on how busy I am / how ethical I'm feeling haha).

If I happen to be in a dry spell, you'll also just get my thoughts, pictures, etc.
Basically hopefully I can keep you mentally stimulated and maybe help you get your rocks off haha.

I'll try to update often so please continue to check in! Heck, you can even save me to your faves in your browser for frequent check-ups haha

Love,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Alex, you have always had the most amazing thoughts, stories and ideas. i'm sure your experiences will stay true :)

    ReplyDelete