Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last night

Last night a friend invited me over. We watched reruns of The Office for an hour or so. Then he surprisingly leaned over for a kiss. I had never thought of him in that way before but who was I to say no ? We began to passionately make out on the couch. He suggested we head into his bedroom, should his roommate arrive and walk in on us in the living room (I wouldn't have minded, but it is his apartment haha).

We headed in and pushed him backward onto the bed and crawled on top of him. We continued to make out for probably twenty minutes. His hands began to creep down my pants and gently fondled my asshole. I moaned in light pleasure. Then I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. I stroked his cock through the briefs he had on.

He then unbuttoned my jeans and took them off. My hard cock sprung out and he immediately grabbed it and started pumping it. I pulled off his underwear to reveal a gorgeous cock. Average legnth but one of the thickest I had ever seen. Nice and veiny. I immediately dove down and took the whole thing down my throat in one go, burying my face in his neatly trimmed pubes. He let out a loud moan. I kept furiously sucking his fat cock, feeling it quiver on my tongue, while he alternated between stroking my rock-hard dick and fingering my tight, tight hole. I then crawled up on him and rubbed the tip of his dick on my now slightly less tight hole, just to tease him. Then he flipped me over.

He began to stroke his cock as I fondled his low-hanging balls. Before long he shot three shots that went all the way from dripping onto my cock to hitting my forehead. That sensation of hot jizz on me was all I needed for my horned up dick to explode. I started stroking my cock, using his cum as lube, and I erupted in nine shots, one hitting him in the face, the rest splattering on my chest, face, and his sheets. I rubbed my fingers in the hot lake of our mixed manjuice on my chest and stuck it in my ass. That made me shoot one more little spurt, which I then picked up and ate. Then we made out and cuddled, with him saying, "Wow, that was a lot better than watching reruns =P"

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great erotic story, more of the same please. You have my vote on bestmaleblogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.
    You may be part of the Best Gay Bloggers.
    You will find a lot of free material for your blog, tips for making your blog more visible, even making money easily for your blog,
    connect with other bloggers in your area or with the same interests.

    .... And the most important, how to have you gay blog #1 on google search.
    Can you send me an email with the subject
    "I 'd like to be part of the best gay bloggers"
    and I will send you all the information for you to access to this private blog for free.

    Your fan

    Erik
    absoluterik@gaymagination.com

    ReplyDelete